Friday, February 12, 2010

Cabinet Design and Logos

It's been a spell since I last updated, so I figured now would be a great time. Since getting the amp all biased and rockin' I've played it a few times and every time it's just fantastic. A couple weeks back I went out and bought a router table with a fixed router in preparation for doing the head cabinet box. I managed to put a design together in Google Sketchup, see below...






Today at work I put together some vector graphics for the logo I want to stick on the amp (and future builds). I bought a clear (future mod, set in face frosted light up logo) 12" x 12" x 1/8" sheet of acrylic and a white opaque piece the same size. Then I did this...



I must say, my employer has got some pretty awesome gear kicking around! Stay tuned, I'm going to buy some pine in the coming weeks to get started on the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment